Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful for a Wonderful Wife

Today Becky and I celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary. I know that this will probably surprise most of you, but I am not the easiest person to live with. I can be driven, stubborn and down right aggravating at times. Becky is the opposite of all those things and she has made my life truly blessed!

Becky is . . .
  • my best friend
  • my help-mate
  • my partner
  • my lover
  • my biggest cheerleader
  • my sounding board
  • my main squeeze
We are told in Proverbs 31:10 (NASB95), “An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels.” Let me say that I know first hand that this is true, because I have an excellent wife and her worth cannot be calculated.

Becky I love you and I thank God that he placed you by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment